Social Media Strategist
Fletch Digital is a small but strong social media strategy and digital marketing business in Sydney. We’ve been operating since 2014 and we’re currently going through a big growth spurt and need an experienced Social Media Strategist to join our team.
We have a great office location in bustling and fun Precinct 75 [hello, on-site brewery and outstanding lunch options] and we totally believe #innerwestisbest.
Our services include developing social media and digital marketing strategies, social media and Google Ad campaigns, ongoing social media management, community management, and smaller one-off services within this space.
We work with some incredible local, national and international clients. Our clients include bricks-and-mortar retailers, online eCommerce brands, as well as service-based businesses. The work is varied between the niches of our Directors, and you’ll work closely with them.
- Assist in developing and implementing social media strategies for multiple clients
- Analyse insights and report on performance, suggest and implement improvements
- Create content calendars
- Develop content pillars
- Create and manage social media advertising campaigns
- Follow brand guidelines
- Community management
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing specialising in social media
- Proven ability running Facebook Ad campaigns, including recommending budgets, optimisation and reporting
- Proven experience with developing content pillars, creating content calendars and implementing organic social media
- Experience managing social media for businesses on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Planoly, Tailwind, Google Analytics etc appreciated but not necessary
- Experience with Google Ads a bonus
- Experience with email marketing a bonus
You will be an engaged and interested team member, working within a close knit team and passionate about our ever-changing industry. Your written and verbal communication skills will impress us, and we would love to see you grow within our business.
- Supportive and encouraging work environment
- Flexible working hours
- One day per month work from home
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org